旅途中品尝异国美食时的兴奋与期待,就好像买了彩券等待开奖一般,你永远不知道结果會是宾果或全军覆没,然而,无论结果如何,它都将是旅程中难忘的回忆。如果菜式不合口味,有时向服务生索取调味酱,自己调味一番,倒也挺入口的。用完餐付费时,千万别忘了确认帐单数目,以及付些小费表示谢意。
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
Could you tell me how to eat this?
请把盐(楜椒)传给我。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
请给我一杯水。
I‘d like a glass of water, please.
请给我一瓶矿泉水。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.
请再给我一些面包。
May I have some more bread, please.
请给我一些甜点。
I‘d like a dessert, please.
甜点有那几种?
What do you have for dessert?
可以给我一些芝士吗?
May I have some cheese?
这是什麼口味的芝士?
What kind of cheese is this?
可以给我一点这个吗?
May I have just a little of it?
可不可以不要甜点改要水果?
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
有咖啡做为附餐吗?
Is coffee included in this meal?
可以抽烟吗?
May I smoke?
我点的食物还没来。
My order hasn‘t come yet.
这不是我点的食物。
This is not what I ordered.
麻烦请结帐。
Check, please.
可以在这儿付帐吗?
Can I pay here?
我们想要分开算帐。
We like to pay separately.
帐单有一些错误。
I think there is a mistake in the bill.
可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?
Could you check it again?
可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
Can I pay with this credit card?
请给我收據。
May I have the receipt, please.