享受异国美食是出国旅游的乐趣之一,若已打听好何处有美味,不妨在出发前先打电话询问是否需订位,以免兴冲冲的出门,却碰上餐厅客满的情况。电话预约时,一定要详细告知餐厅预约时间、人数与名字,并且最好询问清楚是否需着正式服装,以免届时失礼。
我需要预约位子吗?
Do I need a reservation?
我想要预约3个人的位子。
I‘d like to reserve a table for three.
我们共有6个人。
We are a group of six.
我们大约在8点到达。
We‘ll come around eight o‘clock.
我要如何才能到达餐厅?
How can I get there?
我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。
I‘d like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.
我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。
I‘m sorry. We have so many guests this evening.
我们大概需要等多久?
How long is the wait?
9点应该没问题。
Nine o‘clock should be O.K.
今天的推荐餐是什么?
What do you have for today‘s special?
我们想要面对花园的位子。
We‘d like a table with a view of garden.
没问题。请给我你的名字。
It‘s O.K. Your name, please.
我的名字是洁西卡•杨。
My name is Jessica Yang.
餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
Do you have a dress code?
女士是否需着正式服装?
Could the ladies wear formal dresses?
请不要穿牛仔裤。
No jeans, please.