1. I must apologize for not writing to you sooner.
我没有及早给你写信,真对不起。
2. We‘re sorry the things we shipped to your place were damaged.
很抱歉,我们运往你处的货物遭到了损坏。
3. What a pity I left it at home.
真糟糕,我把它忘在家里了。
4. Please accept my deep apologies.
请接受我真诚的歉意。
5. I must ask your pardon for my carelessness.
请宽恕我的粗心。
6. I‘m to blame. I should have thought of that.
都怪我,我应该想到这一点。
7. Actually I meant to notify you beforehand.
实际上我是想事先通知你的。
8. I must have caused you a lot of inconvenience.
我一定给你添了不少麻烦吧。
9. I didn‘t mean to get you so much involved in the matter.
我本不想让你这么深地卷入这件事中来。
10. Please forgive me. I didn‘t mean to start a fight.
请原谅,我本不想和你争吵。
11. We regret we are unable to accept your proposal.
很遗憾我们不能接受贵方的建议。
12. I‘ve got something to confess. Would you promise not to be angry, please?
我得向你坦白一件事,不过请你不要生气,好吗?
13. Something happened that you might not like.
出了一件事,也许你听了不会高兴的。
14. I‘d like to tell you something if you‘ll promise to excuse me.
我想告诉你一件事,不过你得答应原谅我。
15. I was only trying to tell you what was on my mind.
我只是想如实告诉你我的想法。